Because WCC understands the importance of addressing all of the issues that threaten at-risk children’s healthy development and success, involvement in any of our programs connects children and their families to our full range of vital, integrated support services. These services include:
- pediatric health consultations
- dental, vision and hearing screenings
- maintenance of immunization records
- disabilities screenings
- a dedicated special needs advocate
- bilingual parenting classes
- school-readiness counseling
- mental health services
- bilingual domestic violence prevention classes
We also connect families to many additional services thanks to numerous community partnerships with local universities and other service providers. WCC’s comprehensive approach ensures every child’s healthy social-emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
Interested in infant and early childhood mental health? Check out our MFT and MSW intern training placement program, The Resiliency Project. You can download the application here and the brochure here.